Friday, January 6, 2012

DeTour 2011 :)


So another year goes down in history. 2011 was better than 2009 and 2010 for me. I've been in  deeper shits those years than this one! Now I don't want to remind myself of those face palm moments and I am starting this year afresh with a perfect mind and of course I am more than happy with the happenings of 2011.When I now look back in these 20 years of my life there are many years special,and Life was always special (~Paulo Coelho)in one or more ways,but when you start out a new year, we'll always check what the preceding year has given us and try to balance that with what we expect for the coming year to give us. Don't we?

Well well, I am not sure what 2012 has in store for me, may be some setback in my career, may be even a 98 percentile in CAT (I've to still start my prep!!!, but still I go with this option!!)or the much talked about APOCALYPSE!! But for the past few years I am trying to make something positive out of every mishap happening, thanks to my few good friends and my DAD, I am able to make myself happy :) Good thing is that Happiness comes only when we relish it not when we ask for it and the Bad thing is Happiness never comes alone :( It has all the strings attached to it! So what is that boon that makes us happy forever?? Will the rationale mind of man be able to figure it out in this ever-changing world?? OR is it something we've to ask for ourselves or question ourselves?? May Mr.CB may answer this :)) And yes people I've a question- When does Mr.CB became a motivational and  inspirational writer??(Everybody is saying so!)

Off the record I liked R2020 to an extent unlike his other books(2 States is an exception and 5.Some One to an extent). No that he is a bad writer,but the hype or craze around all these books is unnecessary and if that is what JANTA's opinion, I still respect him :)Respectful criticism,isn't it ?? :P And this new year resolution would be blog as much as time permits and I know earlier I was lazy and not too serious about this,but this time....

All well and said Now bidding a good bye :) and with a Happy New Year 2012 :)) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment