Tuesday, March 29, 2011

From Eastern Ghats to Middle Himalayas...

Hello guys..this is my blog!



Well little do I know about the engineering in IITs but still I am here(Well you know when your parents continuously remind you that it was and will be your dream right from your 8th class you are left with the least options!!!)And now that was past and I am finally here and writing my blog sitting in Insti's P.C. Lab.

This always seemed to me like a long,never ending journey  when I first thought of this in my Intermediate.But there were still other problems(not exactly) may be claustrophobia(It was Hyderabad!!) and waiting for my life to have some unexpected twists.I had acquainted some new friends though they actually speak in a way different accent(I already quoted "Hyderabad"!! )But my mother's daily reminders made me look seriously into the matter(But never expected Mandi).

Life was never the same as I thought it would be.I think this is the case for most of us.I never expected that I would be actually pursuing engineering in a place which is 40 km odd from Kullu district when I was first (literally) watching those locales in Deshamuduru movie in Sangam theater in Vizag!!Well the earth is round(Magellan has proved it!) and now I am here at Mandi.But of course I didn't find any Vaishali here..:)(Or may be I already have her!)

Well that's all I've now to share with you guys..This is ~!!m@no#ar.k~ signing off!!










2 comments: